The cost of renting a car for a day is given by the linear function c(x) = 1/8 + 20 where c(x) is in dollars and x is the number of miles driven.
1. What is the cost of driving the care 180 miles?
2. How many miles could you drive if you had a budget of $100?
3. Explain the meaning of the 1/8 in the equation and what it represents in this context.
4. Explain the meaning of the 20 in the equation and what it represents in this context.
5. Graph c on the axes and label at least 3 points on a graph.