1) Your company sells 2 products: A and B. A sells for $12.00 and B sells for $10.00. The cost to make the products is $9.00 for A and $8.00 for B. Our objective is to maximize profit:
(A) can be made in quantites between 200 and 300 units;
(B) can be made in quantites between 100 and 250 units, and;
Total units produced for A and B cannot exceed 500.
1) Identify the objective function.
2) Graph the region bounded by the constraints.
3) Identify the vertices found in #2.
4) For each vertex, compute the value of the objective function.
5) Determine the quantities of each product that should be made to maximize profit.