1) Your company sells 2 products: A and B. A sells for $12.00 and B sells for $10.00. The cost to make the products is $9.00 for A and $8.00 for B. Our objective is to maximize profit:
(A) can be made in quantites between 200 and 300 units;
(B) can be made in quantites between 100 and 250 units, and;
Total units produced for A and B cannot exceed 500.
1) Identify the objective function.
2) Graph the region bounded by the constraints.
3) Identify the vertices found in #2.
4) For each vertex, compute the value of the objective function.
5) Determine the quantities of each product that should be made to maximize profit.
Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.