Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!
Home In Euclidville, 80% of the families live west of the freeway and the other 20% live east of the freeway. The mean annual income of the families living west of the freeway is $45,000, and the mean annual income of the families living east of the freeway is $40,000. What is the mean annual income for all the families in Euclidville?

In Euclidville, 80% of the families live west of the freeway and the other 20% live east of the freeway. The mean annual income of the families living west of the freeway is $45,000, and the mean annual income of the families living east of the freeway is $40,000. What is the mean annual income for all the families in Euclidville?

145 viewsMath :: Basic
0

In Euclidville, 80% of the families live west of the freeway and the other 20% live east of the freeway. The mean annual income of the families living west of the freeway is $45,000, and the mean annual income of the families living east of the freeway is $40,000. What is the mean annual income for all the families in Euclidville?

Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.